Friday, March 2, 2007

Ultimate Blog Party


Ever since I was a kid, I've loved parties! My most memorable parties include my fourth-grade rollerskating birthday party when I fell and broke my arm and missed most of the party, my wedding reception, my dad's 40th surprise birthday party (mainly because I got to drive his car that day so that he was stuck at work and wouldn't arrive home too early - as a recent 16-year old, having the car for the day was better than my 16th birthday party!), my 20th birthday in college when my parents drove down and surprised my entire soccer team at our game with ice cream, my 21st birthday in DC, and my wedding showers and baby showers! All of these parties were a great time of being with friends and celebrating. Right now we are planning my son's first birthday and I am so excited about his party!

This week, 5 minutes for mom is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party - it's a great way to find new blogs to read and win prizes. Go check it out, sign the Mr. Linky, and visit a few new blogs!

And if you're visiting my blog through the Ultimate Blog Party, thanks for stopping by! I'm a new blogger and am still working on my blog - a new template, what kind of posts I want to do, and getting into a regular habit of blogging. So this is a work-in-progress, but please take a minute to look around, leave a comment, and then visit back later!

Labels:

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home