Wednesday, March 14, 2007

deleting

Well, I went ahead and deleted my last two posts. I'm too paranoid about someone finding this blog, and since I share a computer with H. at home, I'm always worried that I will forget to log-out, or he'll start looking at my bookmarked sites or something.

If you read them and commented, thanks for putting up with my need to see my thoughts in black and white. It never seems as bad as I think it is once I've actually written out and then gone back and read it a few times.

I decided I can keep feeling sorry for myself today, and tomorrow I'll figure out what to do about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I didn't get a chance to comment on your posts, but I did read them. My old pastor's wife once said, "If you marry them, then they ARE the one for you." I thought that was really good. I think we, as wives, have to power to build our husbands up into the men we want them to be. The Bible says that husbands who don't know the Lord will see Jesus in their believing wives. As you live your life to encourage and build up your husband you will lead him to Christ, which will in turn change him into the husband you want.

    By Blogger Morgan, at March 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

  • I wish I'd read your last posts. After reading Morgan's comment, I'm intrigued. I agree with her that you setting a good example for your husband can do a great deal of good. I don't know if I agree with her pastor's wife completely. I do think that if you marry someone you are stuck with them, so that makes them the right one for you. But I also think sometimes people make the wrong decision in who they choose to marry. I'm not a big advocate of divorce, so I think couples must try very hard to make it work with who they dedicated to spend their lives with, whether it's easy or not. Good luck with whatever it is you're going through!!!

    By Blogger Chastity, at March 16, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home