Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday)

Our computer was out yesterday, so I'm a day behind, but here it is anyway:

Monday, December 3: Mostaccioli bake (vegetarian) - this turned out really well!

Tuesday, December 4: Soup and grilled sandwiches (tomato soup/grilled ham and cheese for husband; vegetable soup/grilled tuna cheese and tomato for me; chicken noodle/grilled cheese for J)

Wednesday, December 5: Crockpot beef stew

Thursday, December 6: Leftovers

Friday, December 7: Pork roast

Saturday, December 8: Crispy garlic chicken and risotto (I found this through a blog on Menu Plan Monday last week, but unfortunately I did not record the link! My apologies to whoever this came from - I'll look some more and try to update)

Sunday, December 9: Out to eat

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home