Friday, October 5, 2007

Angry baby

I don't think J likes me very much today! He seems bored hanging out with me. Husband has either worked late this week or, the one night he got home earlier, we went out to see some friends and had a babysitter. So J has not seen him much this week and I think he's really antsy for someone other than me! I can't seem to do anything that makes him happy (except finally give in and turn Elmo on tv). When I was making his lunch, he just sat in his chair and screamed. So I took him out, thinking something was wrong, and then he just wanted back in the chair! When I gave him his food, he threw all of it off the tray onto the floor. I looked over at the half-empty bottle of wine from last night and wondered if 3 pm was too early to start drinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home