Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tonight's the night!

Grey's Anatomy returns! I'm finally going to be getting laundry done around the house again, since the only way I can convince myself to fold laundry and put it away is to watch Grey's Anatomy while I do it. I managed to replace Grey's with Army Wives over most of the summer, but since Army Wives wrapped up about a month ago, I've had a huge stack of laundry just waiting on the return of something worth watching. Husband will be glad to have things back in his dresser and not have to go down to the laundry room and the piles of clean, but not folded and not put away, clothes.

In other news, I interviewed a new babysitter today - she's a pedi.atric nur.se, which is a great plus, and she works 3 12-hour shifts a week, leaving her with 2 weekdays open to babysit. My first impressions of her were pretty good, so I'm hoping her references check out and that she does well with J. I really need someone who can sit during the week, since I often have meetings, etc. at times other than when J is in his paren.ts da.y ou.t program.

Husband is working late tonight, so I'm going to indulge in my favorite, no-need-to-cook, meal: a totino's supreme frozen party pizza. It's about 1.5 million calories for this entire thing, and it has no nutritional value, but I eat and love it! Husband thinks they are disgusting, so I can't cook them when he's around or I have to listen to him criticize my $1 dinner.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I love those pizzas!! I used to eat them all the time when I was a teenager. We've moved on to Tonys, which will actually feed Jason and me, but I'm sure they're equally bad for you.

    By Blogger Chastity, at September 30, 2007 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home