Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amy

For the past few months, I've been reading Amy Wilhoite's blog. I'm not sure how I first found it, but I'm glad I did as reading her words have provided a light into the life of a faithful and peaceful Christian, even in spite of difficult circumstances.

Amy died this week, and even though I never met her, I have been grateful for the faith she has demonstrated to so many, myself included. She was right around my age, with a son around the same age of J.

Please pray for her family, and especially her husband and son.

1 Comments:

  • That is so sad. I went to the link and looked back on her blog. I've never seen it before, but that is so heartbreaking. Her faith is very inspirational, and I hope her faithful spirit lives on in her son.

    By Blogger Karen, at September 17, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home