Friday, August 24, 2007

Our dog drives me crazy

Dear Dog,

I spent $15 and ran around with J for 3 hours at the Ch.ildren's Museu.m this morning so that he would come home and take a really long nap this afternoon, giving me at least 3 hours to work on this grant proposal. And then, only an hour into his nap, you had to go crazy because someone was walking down our street. And your barking woke him up. And now he won't go back to sleep.

I'm going to make Husband start taking you to work with him. You're his dog, and I don't like you so much anymore.

K


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I have one of those running around too! We just took one in out of the heat last week. We've made attempts but no one has claimed hime!! They are so cute though sometimes it's hard to get mad!

    By Blogger Living to Love, at August 27, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home