Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's finally warm!

The snow is all melting and the temperatures are actually in the 50's! I love it - these early signs of spring are so nice. The dog has been tracking in mud all day though because it's so wet out from all the melted snow! I'm not too worried about it though, because I haven't cleaned the floors in about 3 weeks anyway.

I really need to go buy a mop; I had a housecleaner when I was working full-time that I got rid of recently, and I don't own a mop. I tried to buy one the other day, but then was overwhelmed by all the choices. Any recommendations?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I personally love the Swiffer. I use the dry and wet covers both, and they are handy, quick, and convenient.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 20, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

  • You can have our mop - we never use it. LOL. I use the swiffer, which totally does a crappy job on tile floors, but at least its something.

    We're supposed to hit 80 today! I can't believe it. These white legs aren't ready for heat.

    By Blogger Unknown, at February 21, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home