Wednesday, February 21, 2007

At least I'm finding things to laugh about

I've been working like crazy all day trying to get the budgets done for my old, pre-baby job, and the grant that we have going in, and it just hit me . . .

In order to work on this grant, which is a ch.ild.h00.d 0b.es.ity grant, I have my 10-month old sitting in his high chair, in front of the tv, watching dvds and eating teething cookies to keep him quiet so I can work.

Oh, the irony.

But thank goodness for children's DVDs (today it's Se.s@m.e St.ree.t and Ps@.lt.y the Sin.g.ing Hy.mnb00.k) and cookies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Maybe we need to get some DVDs! At least you're giving him biter biscuits (I assume) and not cake or something. :)

    As for mops--I like the sponge ones that have the handle that wrings it out. So you never actually have to touch the gross mop part.

    By Blogger Karen, at February 21, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home